How to avoid the deadly outbreak at a fast-food restaurant in Texas

DICARLO — For some families, the decision to make the two-week trip to Mexico may have been the most important choice in their lives.

But for others, it’s a matter of life and death.

The first cases of coronavirus in Texas occurred when a mother in Austin became infected in early October.

She has since recovered and is in stable condition.

Her son, a 23-year-old University of Texas student, returned to the United States from Mexico on Dec. 19.

He has since tested positive for the virus.

The boy was not vaccinated against the virus and is recovering in a Dallas hospital.

“This is a tragedy for our family,” said the mother, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation by her family.

“Our entire family is going through this.

We are devastated.

I want him to be OK.

My husband and I are going to pray for him.”

The second case occurred when two family members traveled from Mexico to Dallas to visit relatives in Austin on Dec, 17.

That’s when the family discovered they were infected.

The first case was reported in early January.

They were hospitalized for nearly a month, receiving treatment at hospitals in Texas, Texas and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and eventually were released from the hospital.

They remain hospitalized in Texas.

“They’ve been doing a lot of things for us,” the mother said.

“They’re getting vaccinated, they’re making plans.

They’re going to be staying here for a long time.

It’s been a hard road.”

The third case occurred in early February when two brothers from Mexico traveled to Dallas for a holiday.

They tested positive after returning from a holiday in Mexico.

The brothers were hospitalized in Dallas, but later recovered and have since been released.

They have not returned to Mexico.

The fourth case was a man from Texas who contracted the virus from his friend.

The friend had been in contact with a woman who contracted it in Mexico and was at the hospital in Texas for several weeks.

After returning to Texas, he tested positive again.

The man is in critical condition at a Texas hospital.

The fifth case was an American woman who traveled from Texas to Mexico to visit her husband.

She contracted the disease while at the same time she was in Mexico, spending the holiday with her husband in Mexico City.

The husband tested positive, too.

The woman is in serious condition in Mexico with serious respiratory problems.

The sixth case is a 28-year old man who returned to Texas after having a brief stay in Mexico to spend the holidays with his family in Houston.

He returned to Houston on Dec., 20, and tested positive.

The patient is in intensive care with severe respiratory problems and is expected to survive.

The seventh case is the brother of a man who contracted Ebola in Guinea, but the virus has been in the United Kingdom.

The brother is in the hospital with severe symptoms and is currently being monitored.